Your summer won’t be complete without the right swimsuits! If you’re wondering what trends you’ll see this summer of 2013, check our top five.
1. Metallic Swimsuits – This summer, you can shine with a glamorous and seductive metallic swimsuit, available in halter bikinis, edgy monokinis, and one-piece styles. Whichever suit is best for your body, the metallic shine will add a unique touch. The best three metallics are silver, gold, and bronze!
2. Cut-out Swimsuits – A very edgy trend that has emerged this season is the cut-out, known for cut-out detailing in locations such as the stomach, hips, chest, or back. Pick up one of these for that unique look that says you’re up to the latest fashion.
3. Neon Swimsuits – Neon colors are very popular in summer because of the fun they bring with their bright pops of color! Neon swimsuits made the top five swimwear trends this year, and they are considered a must have! The best neon colors to consider for 2013 are yellow, orange, green, lime, fuchsia, and magenta.
4. Studded Swimsuits – If you’re looking for an edgier swimsuit, the top five also includes daring studded pieces that you might like. Since studs and spikes are very “in” this year, choosing a bikini, tankini, or one-piece with studded detail is a good way to achieve a stunning contemporary poolside look this summer.
5. Fringe Swimsuits – A fringe swimsuit lets you go traditional with a contemporary look. Fringe detailing, on either the top or bottom of a bikini, gives your look a fun touch that is exactly right for summer! Even one-piece swimsuits and monokinis show off fringe detailing down the middle. If this style interests you, expect to find several colors you will like!